Items Purchased From WilderCoin Shop Should Be The Best

MrMagooAZ
Guardian

51 topics
102 posts

by MrMagooAZ » over 3 years ago

Tools purchased in the WilderCoin Shop should have MAX Enchants and be made of Netherite.

The Wilderaxe needs to be made of Netherite.  I also needs the Fortune V enchantment that can be recieved as a vote reward.

The Wildercopia needs to be made of Netherite.

The Wilderblade needs to be made of Netherite.

The Wilderspade needs to be made of Netherite.  It's enchantments might need to be reviewed as well (It is currently Fort 3, but I'm not sure if Fort V can be had from vote rewards).

The reason for this is that many folks pay cash for these items.  That fact should be rewarded by getting a max tool.  It's just that simple.

PAY TO PLAY RESPONSE: And for the seemingly inevital reply that will come bemoaning this request is "Pay To Play" I want to remind everyone that those pay keep this server running. Wildercraft is here today in part because of those who pay. Be grateful.

Last edited: over 3 years ago

RE: Items Purchased From WilderCoin Shop Should Be The Best

BlockBreaker53
Elder

11 topics
34 posts

by BlockBreaker53 » over 3 years ago

It's actually a bug that they are diamond in the wildercoin store - they are meant to be netherite!

I'll try my hardest to get this fixed as soon as possible :)

tigerbalmv
Elder

8 topics
29 posts

by tigerbalmv » over 3 years ago

I bought a Wilderbow. Don't get me wrong. I like it and am glad I bought it. It's a huge savings in arrows. But it doesn't have punch or unbreaking. Sometimes I switch off to my old bow just to feel the power.

GoldenFlame_
Fairy

6 topics
33 posts

by GoldenFlame_ » over 3 years ago

Hey Magoo,

we discussed this in our Community Meeting and this was defiantly and oversight when upgrading the vote rewarded items, as Block has already mentioned to you, we will try to get this fixed as soon as possible. Please let us know of any more changes that may have been forgotten about for the coin store items.

Thanks For The Feedback - GoldenFlame

💜Community Team

Last edited: over 3 years ago

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account