Purple/Blue Diamond Supporter Rewards For Skyblock and Expanse

MrMagooAZ
Guardian

51 topics
102 posts

by MrMagooAZ » over 2 years ago

Purple and Blue Diamond Supporter rewards should be added for Skyblock and Expanse.

Currently there is no incentive for players who mostly play these servers to become monthly supporters. 

I also think supporters should get rewards for all three Worlds/Game Types/Whateveryoucallthem. Don't make supporters choose. Those who are paying to help keep the lights on should reap benefits on all servers.

This came to me becasue I am thinking I might have a much lower presence on the tree servers for S10, focusing my time on Expanse and Skyblock.  I started wondering if I'd keep my supporter subscription going if that actually comes to pass.

Skyblock rewards could be in-line with what they are on the Tree Servers. A Skycrate key is easy, plus keys for the skyblock event area that I think I saw is coming for Skyblock S2.

Expanse is tougher and I have no good suggestions for what the actual rewards could be. I support the idea of keeping this server as close to vanilla as is reasonable. I'm sorry I don't have more on this one.  (In my house, this is called "coming to someone with half a thing" and usually results in mockery. Forgive me.)

Last edited: over 2 years ago diamond.png x 1

RE: Purple/Blue Diamond Supporter Rewards For Skyblock and Expanse

GoldenFlame_
Fairy

6 topics
33 posts

by GoldenFlame_ » over 2 years ago

Hey Magoo, 
We talked about this in our Community meeting last week (sorry for the dalay in response) and this sort of idea was already being discussed and some of the things you've mention are great and we will try to keep them in mind when discussing this idea more in the future. If you come up with any more ideas on what would be good rewards for a Monthly Subscription please let us know, ideally we want atleast two tiers of rewards.

Thanks For The Feedback - GoldenFlame

💜Community Team

Last edited: over 2 years ago

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account