play.wildercraft.net

The server is currently offline.

WILDERHUNT: EASTER 2021

ralphiemac
Wild

12 topics
32 posts

by ralphiemac » over 3 years ago
Like "hide and seek" and scavenger hunts?

Well good news! The Easter Bunny has hit WilderCraft and hidden eggs all around spawn.
If you find one of these eggs and left-click on them you may find some gifts!

See if you can be a master hunter in the leaderboard and find all 200 eggs!

Some say its impossible to find all the eggs. I wonder what would happen if someone did?

Make sure to clear some room in your inventory and Happy Hunting from WilderCraft!

-*- 

G E N E R A L  F A Q S 

When?
Sunday April 4th @ 12:00PM (EST) to the following Sunday, April 11th @ 11:59PM(EST)

Where?
WilderHunt will be located throughtout Global Spawn, wooven in between all its mystical shops and tunnels. Eggs can be located in the central hub of spawn, between the pathway of shops, or in any of the warps (Match5 Warp, etc). Basically if it is a "built area" of spawn there is a chance an egg could be there! Eggs will not be hidden inside player shops. 

Do I bring anything? 
Nope! You won't need blocks, elytra, or ender pearls. You may need to climb or jump to get to these eggs; infact leave some space empty! You never know what you are going to find out there.

How do I check how many eggs I or other players found? 
Use this command: 
/wilderhunt leaderboard — this will reveal the leaderboard!

Prizes? 
Everyone knows you get prizes when you find those brightly colored eggs. The first 50 eggs you find will always give you a prize. Rumor also tells of an amazing "box of goodies" crafted by Peter Cottontail himself, that you can only get if you find all 200 eggs... will you be able to get it? 😉

Last edited: over 3 years ago

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account