Compiling a Wildercraft Command Reference

tigerbalmv
Elder

8 topics
29 posts

by tigerbalmv » over 3 years ago

I really wish I had a command reference when I started playing Wildercraft (Yes, I know there is lots of in-game help, but I'm a bit old school so I look for plain text documentation). So I'm making one.

It looks like commands come from three places: native Minecraft, standard plugins, and code that is custom to Wildercraft. With a little web searching it's possible to find built-in MC commands and most plugin commands, but the Wildercraft code is a bit of a mystery.

Wildercraft uses Bukkit, which is a popular suite for extending Minecraft. The grief prevention plugin that provides claims works under Bukkit, which is where I found a handy command reference.

Not all commands provided by plugins are available to all players. Some are only for mods. Some commands work differently in Wildercraft; for instance, /tpa commands require an EOT.

What's a command that you had to look up or ask about that makes your life on Wildercraft easier?

diamond.png x 1

RE: Compiling a Wildercraft Command Reference

farsight321
Dryad

0 topics
3 posts

by farsight321 » over 3 years ago

Someone told me about /seen, and that really helped me with my wildercraft life.

I think your idea is really good!

tigerbalmv
Elder

8 topics
29 posts

Oooh, good one.

tigerbalmv
Elder

8 topics
29 posts

Today I learned about /allowedmods.

NVGSimGuy
Guardian

5 topics
14 posts

by NVGSimGuy » over 3 years ago

The search command is awesome since we do not have a good way to advertise any way else.

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account