Ello ya beautiful potatoes!

Ambiguous_Scarab
Elder

2 topics
2 posts

by Ambiguous_Scarab » over 3 years ago

I'm Ambiguous_Scarab, as you could've possibly already read. I'm a slav from the Balkan States and generally stay on Elm, as it's much less crowded than the other worlds. I hate being around too many people at once, which is why i detest immensly populated servers like Hypixel and such. I'm a cook that knows how to make his foods, and currently working (recently promoted) as a Co-Owner of a Security Foundation where i live! Other than that, i mostly stay at elm giving people food if they need it, since i got a decently large veggie farm with my former basemate. You'll find me online at around the same time a regular person from the UK who's unemployed be, but do keep in mind i do night shifts so that i can game during the day! Even though that only gives me some really bad sleep. But besides that, that's all about me really. Come along and visit me if you want to, i am quite proud of my base too! Gl & Hf!

RE: Ello ya beautiful potatoes!

No_L1fe_360
Sapling

16 topics
44 posts

by No_L1fe_360 » over 3 years ago

Hello Ambigous

, welcome to the wildercraft community and the server. I hope that your time on the server will be great. If you need any help, pls contact me on discord. My discord is Mr. Skyler#9946. 

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account