WilderFish! FAQ & Info

daisysolo
Ancient

25 topics
60 posts

by daisysolo » over 5 years ago
 oceanoceanoceanoceanoceanoceanfishoceanoceanoceanoceanoceanocean
Go WilderFish!

Hey Wilder Wanderer :)), Enjoy the calming seas? The wind in your hair, the salt of the ocean wafting to your face, and your dog by your side. 

It’s the natural wilder way; old-fashioned fishing, no redstone, no fish farms, just a person and their fishing rod, facing the seas, catching the feesh. 

It’s your calling and it’s time to answer that call; go fish! 

-*- 

G E N E R A L F A Q S 

When?
The fishing competition will be open for one week, 7 days: opening on Sunday and ending the following Sunday at the same time. 

Where?
WilderFish will take place at the docks at spawn, (near the end portal). Access this dock by turning right from the spawn house and following the path and the docks can be seen on the right, adjacent to the end portal path. (This competition is limited to only Wildercraft, not on Expanse)

Do I bring anything? 
Just bring your favorite fishing rod, or there will be ones available at the docks! 

Can I fish somewhere else besides the docks? 
Only fish caught at the docks will earn points and be registered for the competition.

How do I check my stats or other players stats? 
Use these commands: 
/wilderfish leaderboard — this will reveal the leaderboard
/wilderfish mytotal — reveals your personal total, along with points achieved
/wilderfish playertotal playername — use this to find out another players’ stats

Prizes? 
The highest scorer will win a custom wilder reward along with XP! 
The two runner-ups will receive prizes from WilderStaff, curated by the WilderStaff 
Anyone who gets more than 50 thousand points will receive a subsidiary prize!

Points? 
Each item fished will correspond to a number of point, they vary depending on each item (even through the level of enchantment) 

Don’t forget to thank Coral_Papa for his amazing work and dedication in designing the custom one-of-a-kind Wilder code for this amazing fishing tourney. Thank you for your contributions and continual willingness to create, help, and better Wildercraft. 

Have fun and keep on fishing!

Last edited: over 5 years ago diamond.png x 1

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account