Well i forgot to introduce meself... Oops :/

Zankor2
Mythic

4 topics
6 posts

by Zankor2 » over 3 years ago

HEllo fellow wildercrafter!! I didnt introduce myself properly im Zankor or rather known as The Zank.. only i say it... Anyway it might seem that im a funny guy but actually im really serious... (I cant keep a serious face tho) Its a problem i have.. Well is that enough? No?! Oh come on producer! Ok ok ill say more. You're fired!! Thats what i said more.. Anyway i come from Italy but moved to England nearly 4 years ago! Now i only speak english and write it. Is THAT good enough? Remember i can fire you, because it doesnt seem you're doing a great job at t his interview, i mean, where is the producer? I fired him?! Nah, i would rememebr that. Also i got short memory.. Wait.. What did i just say? You know what?! You all get a break except for the whole crew, i only get a break, now get this camera out of my face!! Seriously, i mean it!! *giggles* Cya everyone! 'keep scrubbing the floor!'*whispers*

Last edited: over 3 years ago

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account